The Windmill cabin is a cute two story wooden building that is situated between two ponds on a little hill that was formed when the ponds were dug. The Windmill cabin adds a little change to the otherwise flat landscape. A great view opens up from the 2nd floor’s round balcony of the Windmill house to the whole campsite – ponds, sauna cabin, tenting and activities area and summer hall.
Housing in the Windmill Cabin is prefered during summer months.
- 184 m2
- Accomodations for 8 people
- 4 beds on ground leveI and 2 on the 1st level
- 2 additional sleeping spots on a mattress
- Electrical heating
- Parking at the sauna cabin’s parkinglot
- Bathroom and water are located at the nearby sauna cabin